For a free quote or more information regarding our company and the services we provide, please complete the form to the left and someone will contact you within 24 business hours.
Address: Wasson Insurance Agency, Inc.
2440 Commercial Blvd. State College PA 16801 US
Phone: 814-237-5378 Fax: 814-238-7327
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Early morning, evening and weekend hours available by appointment.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
If you have already spoken to one of our agents, feel free to email them directly:
Disclaimer Statements on this website as to policies and coverages provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insturance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, email, voice mail, or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent. Any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the information you provide to us via this online form/application and/or in other communications with us. Please contact our office at 814-237-5378 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. Information provided on this site does not constitute professional advice; if you have legal, tax or financial planning questions; you should contact an appropriate professional. Any hypertext links to other sites are provided as a convenience only; we have no control over those sites and do not endorse or guarantee any information provided by those sites.
II. Information we collect and the means used to collect: WIA collects information about our customers that is necessary to provide those services usual and customary to independent insurance agents. WIA collects this necessary information from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other informational intake forms, this information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, and date of birth.
- Information about our clients transactions with us; this information may include, but is not limited to claims and payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency; this
- information may include, but is not limited to, a driving record or insurance score report.
To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, WIA may use the following means of communication to gather information: written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronically, and online.
III. How we share client information with non-affiliated third parties: We don’t share information about our customers or former customers with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example, WIA may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Information that is necessary to service or process the insurance needs of our clients, in a manner that is consistent with the usual and customary services provided by independent insurance agents. Such usual and customary services or processes provided by WIA to its customers include but are not limited to underwriting, shopping the renewal, rating placement, and providing quotes for insurance that is germane to the coverage the customer places with our agency.
- Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our client’s records
- Information that is necessary to resolve client disputes or inquiries
- Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance
- Information that is required for WIA to comply with the law
- To an actuarial or research organization for the purpose of conducting actuarial or research studies
- Information that is necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability
IV. How we share client information with affiliated parties:
We do not share client information with any affiliate.
V. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security: We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your information. These safeguards include, but are not limited to the following:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our clients and former clients to those employees who need to know that information in order to assist in providing services or products to the customer.
- We will punish any employees who impermissibly share client information.
- We will use secure Internet and e-mail provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications.
WIA appreciates your business and in order to continue building upon that relationship we believe it is necessary, not only from a legal standpoint, but also as a sound business practice that our customers understand the care our agency uses in handling your